We have already attended the Arts Festivals Summit in Slovenia (2018), Portugal (2019), Ireland (2021), Armenia (2022) and now we are lucky enough to join it for the 5th time in Spain. The event will be hosted and co-organised by the Festival Castell de Peralada and will unite about 200 art and festival lovers from all around the world exchanging ideas and exploring important issues concerning the significance of festivals and their stakeholders in society.
As Flamenco Agency we have collaborated with the following European Festival Association (EFA) members:
- Ghent Festival of Flanders, 2018 & 2019
- Ljubljana Festival
- International Ankara Music Festival
- Izmir International Festival
- Ohrid Summer Festival
- Gdańsk Shakespeare Festival
- Festival delle Nazioni (ItaliaFestivals)
- Al Bustan International Festival of Music and the Performing Arts
- Festival de Wiltz
And also, these EFFE label festivals:
- Varna Summer International Music Festival and VIA Fest, in 2020, 2021 & 2023
- Førde Traditional and World Music Festival, 2015 & 2018
- Pažaislis Music Festival, 2023
As we are also participating in the European Festival Forest (EFF) organisation to reduce our carbon footprints. We are delighted to share with you that by attending the International Ankara Music Festival we have planted 75 trees.